Thursday, July 12, 2012

beautiful life.

 Since my last post I decided to take a break. Just really get my thoughts together and I have been on a mission to really find my self. So much has happened in such a short time. One of my oldest friends came to visit me from America! It was so nice to have that piece of "home" I was missing. I've decided that as much as I love reading blogs, and the fact I can talk to people miles away on facebook, I really get "down" when I use the internet too much. Trying to appreciate real life. And appreciate the people who are friends outside of the internet. Technology is great but can also cripple real communication.

 Also my birthday was last month and a friend of mine made me a beautiful gift for my birthday...it was a quote hand designed and framed. I believe it suits my life so well...


"Do what you CAN with where you ARE with what you HAVE"


'Til next time..
A few photos highlights from the last few months.......








2 comments:

  1. Kangaroos! I know how you feel.. once you get online it sort of sucks you in and leaves your drained by the time you finally manage to pry yourself away.. enjoy real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't kangaroos awesome?? I've had the chance to see them often being here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete